Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 1.281 mal aufgerufen

Fernseh-Tipps
Clu Offline

Schreibtischgeneral

14.06.2010 11:12
Der Jazzsänger, 17.06.2010, 3Sat, 15.30 Uhr Antworten

Mal etwas aus der Filmgeschichte. Es wird zum ersten Mal gesprochen.

Zitat von 3Sat
Der Jazzsänger
(The Jazz Singer)
Spielfilm, USA 1927
Darsteller:
Jakie Rabinowitz Al Jolson
Mary Dale May McAvoy
Kantor Rabinowitz Warner Oland
Sara Rabinowitz Eugenie Besserer
Moisha Yudleson Otto Lederer
u.a.
Regie: Alan Crosland
Länge: 85 Minuten

Der arme jüdische Sänger Jakie Rabinowitz steigt zum gefeierten Broadway-Star auf. Das führt zum Bruch zwischen Vater und Sohn, da der Vater des "Jazz Singers" seinen Sohn lieber als Kantor in der Synagoge gesehen hätte.
"Der Jazzsänger", 1927 mit Al Jolson in der ...
(ARD)

Der arme jüdische Sänger Jakie Rabinowitz steigt zum gefeierten Broadway-Star auf. Das führt zum Bruch zwischen Vater und Sohn, da der Vater des "Jazz Singers" seinen Sohn lieber als Kantor in der Synagoge gesehen hätte.
"Der Jazzsänger", 1927 mit Al Jolson in der Hauptrolle verfilmt, gilt als der erste Tonfilm in Spielfilmqualität überhaupt, obwohl er in weiten Teilen noch ein Stummfilm mit der dafür typischen Gestik und Mimik und eingeblendeten Zwischentiteln ist. Die Handlung hat einen biografischen Bezug zum Hauptdarsteller Al Jolson, der tatsächlich Sohn eines Synagogenkantors war

Al Jolson spricht die ersten Wort in einem Film:

Zitat
Wait a minute, wait a minute, you ain't heard nothin' yet. Wait a minute I tell ya, you ain't heard nothin'. You wanna hear "Toot, Toot, Tootsie"? Alright. Hold on. Hold on. [turning to the band's piano player] Lou, listen. Play "Toot, Toot, Tootsie"—three choruses, you understand? In the third chorus, I whistle. Now give it to 'em hard and heavy. Go right ahead.

Und im Anschluss an Irving Berlins “Blue Skies” der erste Dialog der Filmgeschichte:

Zitat
Jack: Did you like that, Mama?
Sara: Yes...
Jack: I'm glad of it. I'd rather please you than anybody I know of. Oh, darlin', will you gimme something?
Sara: What?
Jack: You'll never guess. Shut your eyes, Mama. Shut 'em for little Jakie [pronounced "Jack-ee," not "Jayk-ee"]. Haw, I'm gonna steal something [he kisses her]. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!
Sara: Oh, Jakie, oh...
Jack: I'll give it back to you someday too, you see if I don't. Mama darling, if I'm a success in this show, well, we're gonna move from here.
Sara: Oh, no.
Jack: Oh yes, we're gonna move up in the Bronx. A lot of nice green grass up there, and a whole lot of people you know. There's the Ginsbergs, the Guttenbergs, and the Goldbergs. Oh, a whole lot of Bergs. I don't know 'em all. And I'm gonna buy you a nice black silk dress, Mama.
Sara: Ohh...
Jack: You'll see, Mrs. Friedman, the butcher's wife, she'll be jealous of you.
Sara: Oh, no...
Jack: Yes she will. You'll see if she isn't. And I'm going to get you a nice pink dress that will go with your brown eyes.
Sara: Oh, no, Jakie, no. I...I...
Jack: What do you mean, "no"?
Sara: Oh, no, dear.
Jack: Who, who is tellin' ya? What do you mean, "no"? Yes, you'll wear pink or else. Or else you'll wear pink. Hm, hm, hm, hm. And darlin', ohh, I'm gonna take you to Coney Island.
Sara: Yeah?
Jack: Yes, you're gonna ride on the shoot-the-chute.
Sara: Oh ho...
Jack: And you know the dark mill.
Sara: Yeah?
Jack: Ever been in the dark mill?
Sara: Oh, no, I wouldn't.
Jack: Well, with me it's alright. I'll kiss ya and hug ya—you'll see if I don't. Now Mama, Mama, stop now, you're gettin' kittenish. Mama, listen, I'm gonna sing this like I will if I go on the stage, you know, with the show. I'm gonna sing it jazzy. Now get this.